Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Neck Coolie Things



Okay, so Wench and I went to the Cardinal's game last night, and brought home a winner! Home runs, 6 or more runs, lots of cheap treats to enjoy! It was wickedly hot outside! I dug out my neck cooling scarf that I bought a long time ago. It is made from magic watering crystals and it will plump up and hold a cold temperature so you can put it around your neck to stay cool.


Penny and I enjoying 99 cent Sonic Blasts
because the Cardinals hit a homerun!!


It really works. SO... once upon a time at an estate sale, I bought some of those crystals. I think it was before I even owned a sewing machine. But I knew that one day I would like to have the ability to make some of those cooling neckerchiefs. Well that some day has arrived.

Saturday is Gary's 50th birthday. The temp is expected to be HOT HOT HOT! I thought I could whip up some of those neck cooler things. Afterall that is the whole premise of my experiment. Use up what you have!! Therefore, I am headed to my sewing machine and going to attempt to mass produce some of these neck thingys to give out at the party!!








No comments:

Post a Comment